About PDX Day Hiker

Welcome to PDX Day Hiker!

I've been hiking in the Portland area for 6 years. I like to think that I'm familiar with most of the popular trails and I enjoy introducing friends to my favorite trails. For a while I was thinking about creating a website with a huge list of trails and route options and such, but Portland Hikers have that covered with their awesome wiki, so I'll not re-invent the wheel. Instead, these are trip reports. I hope readers might come to PDX day hiker to get personal accounts of prospective hikes.

My MO is to start the hiking season with easier hikes and work up to the more difficult. I haven't done as much physical activity in the last year as I normally do and I'm trying to get in shape. Hiking is far and away my favorite exercise as well as my motivation to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment